No, that's not fair. I can blame her for a lot of things, including that damn princess purse and the way cool Hello Kitty towel, but I cannot blame her for the "why" thinking. I was doing that already.
My first blog was begun, originally, as a record of my journey to my daughter. Only at the time, it was a journey to OUR daughter. Until OUR went away, and it became a solo flight. While raising my darling daughter, the Demie Diva, I moved onto the campus of a boarding school, continued to work with my XH the PAH, and discovered that being the parent of a special needs kid is hard hard hard work.
Along the way, I have learned several things: you can't fix stupid; epilepsy sucks; ADHD is bad enough when ONE person in the family has it, but when TWO do...; my heart's home is my native state; becoming one's mother is inevitable.
Hence, the title of my blog. My mother, the Great and Powerful Ah (as in AH Have Spoken), was a yeller. We parent as we were parented. However, as an ADHD person myself, I know that the Demie Diva can't help
Welcome to the roller coaster that is my life. I likely will change this template - although I like much of it - and I may very well go public with this one and make it searchable. But if I do, I need an alias. "Mommy Diva" sounds lame, and goodness knows that I have a WYSIWYG streak a mile wide.
Suggestions?

MM - Mega Mom or Mighty Mom.
ReplyDeleteLMM - Little Mighty Miss
You are rocking the parenting, ya know. Big hugs.
Is cursing allowed?
ReplyDeleteAnd BTW, why am I blamed for everything????? ;-)
Bicicleta Mamma...yes, when it involves a damn princess purse. :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd, I didn't blame you for epilepsy, now, did I?
That would be hard to do. And actually, the Princess Purse can be blamed on Bicileta Girl. So let's get our stories straight.
Delete