Thanks to Claudia over at My Fascinating Life for this one.
What's working in my life right now. Hmmm. Too often, I use this blog to think through issues, or to document things that the Demie Diva will someday need to know.
What's working?
I don't care if anyone thinks my almost five year old is too old for me to lay with till she falls asleep. Guess what? It works for us, it keeps her secure, and it makes for some precious time together when we're forced simply to be together.
Five hundred viewings of Tangled or Calliou...works for me. She pretends to be Rosie, and that DOES NOT work for me, but hey, a blonde heroine who kicks butt, and a little boy who solves problems by being a kid...okay. Works for me.
Ice cream or pudding for breakfast. Two purposes: Meds in the kid. Dairy in the kid. Win/Win.
Bubbles.
Okay...all of you who are showing up in my feedjit. What's working for you?
What The What?
9 years ago

Am I showing up in your feedjit? ;-)
ReplyDeleteSmartypants.
Delete