I have been needled significantly over this one.
BUT...there's a good reason.
I've discovered doll-making.
Blame it on the Waldorf school. I LOVE this place, BTW.
After much backing and forthing, I made the Demie Diva a doll. It took forever.
It is sooo worth it.
There are all kinds of other reasons I've been busy, but mostly...this is it.
I'm considering opening an Etsy shop. I realized that, as I watched people ooh and ahh, that I am actually something of an anachronism. I put up produce in Ball Jars. I embroider my own flower sack dish towels (doesn't everyone?) And, apparently, I make a good doll.
What The What?
9 years ago


You embroider your own sack dish towels? You put things up in mason jars? You hand make dolls?
ReplyDeleteAre you trying to shame the rest of us or what?
Nah, just waving my cane and being an anachronism.
DeleteYou are an anachronism. But one of the best sort. And if we can ever get Chloe home, I am definitely buying one of your dolls.
ReplyDeleteGreat doll! I know how you feel. I think it's great that you do all that. I have been considering etsy for earrings too but I can't get my butt in gear to start it. Let me know if you do so I can see how it's done.
ReplyDelete